Hey, Travellers Today I am going to tell you about the things that you should carry while traveling.
So here are the list of things that you should carry.
Most Important Things you should always carry while travel Alone.
1. You should always carry scan copy of your passport and other Id’s and also upload a soft copy into your mailbox or digilocker. So you can easily get it if you miss them.
2. Never forget your medicine which you think you should have when you feel sick. So always carry those medicines.
3. Always carry Powerbank to charge your gadgets and phone so you will never get out of battery power.
4. Always carry some local currency of the area where you going to travel so things will be lot easier to you.
5. Last but not the least thing which you should carry is Water bottle the most important thing which you can not miss during your travel.
If you want to know the best travel places to visit in Delhi you can read this article
That’s it for today’s post about things you should carry when travel alone.
This blog is all about travel in India and you will find lots of hidden gems(information) here so if you love to travel than you should follow this blog to keep in touch and get all the latest information about the travel places in India and specially the beautiful city Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I not forget to pack?
Do not forget to pack walking shoes/slippers.
What should I pack for an International trip?
Ready to eat packed food because sometime you will not find the taste you want at that place, so it is better to pack some packed food.
What should I pack for a 5 day trip
You should pack some underwear and a hat/cap, some t-shirts or shirt, and pair of jeans or trouser whatever you prefer, Towel and toothbrush with toothpaste, and the most important thing a powerbank for your digital device.